Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just checking in

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long since mommy has posted anything, but she wanted to let you know that their camera is broken! She is so sad about it and keeps saying how many cute photo opportunities she has missed lately. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon (although its been kind of nice not to have that thing in my face:)). Anyhow, I will update you on what I've been up to. I have been eating all kinds of veggies, including squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, avocados, peas and I think I get to try carrots tomorrow! Then I heard mom and dad talking something about a banana with my oatmeal? Sounds delicious! I have also gotten good at scooting all over the floor, and at getting up on my hands and knees. But my biggest news to report is that I have two bottom teeth now! I have been working hard at getting those things thru for awhile now- boy was it painful!

1 comment:

Ava Elizabeth said...

Good job on getting those teeth through Leyton! It's not fun but once you get more just think of all the great things you'll get to eat! I forsee Chipotle in you're future?!! :) We miss you lots. Especially Ava. She doesn't have any friends her age around to play with! We miss you all! Love, the Haicks.