Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


Who knew dirt and worms could be so tasty?!

Laughing with my funny Cousin Grace


I love my new Busy Ball Popper!

And I'm getting good at getting myself on and off my new Zoo Cruiser!
The morning of my birthday... Man I feel old today!


I get to do this again!?

At first I wasn't sure what to think about my balloon... but I warmed up to it and now I point and yell "BA" when I see balloons!



On June 17th I turned one! Mom and dad can't believe how fast my first year went by. The weekend before we had a party at Grandma and Grandpa McNamara's and I got to share my birthday with Aunt Tina and Uncle Dan, it was a blast! I even got to try my first "dirt & Worms" cake... Aunt Tina's favorite. It sure was tasty! Then on my actual birthday I had a cupcake with Mommy and Daddy. I got so many neat presents from everyone too, thanks guys! Here are some pictures from my big week.

No comments: