Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Trying to get a taste of mom's delicious turtle mocha!
Grace and Lucy let me play with some of the balloons at their party! Checking out the play house... there sure is a lot of pink around here...My cousins Andy, Grace and Lucy

Riding on the rocking horse- you're not a real cowboy with out the hat right?Taking a much needed nap at Grandpa Bostow'sWe had a nice Labor Day weekend seeing lots of family and friends. We went to a birthday party for my cousins Grace, Lucy and Andy, saw Grandma and Grandpa Bostow and Sarah, and I even saw Maddox for a little bit! We also made a few stops at the Bean Bag coffee house of course ;) Here are a few pictures from Labor day- sorry mom is a little behind!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey Becky!!! It's Anna Hershberger. Dustin and Eric emailed today and so I got your blog address. Leyton is so cute! He looks like a very busy boy. I hope we can meet up sometime and introduce the kids! We have a blog too, if you're interested. ehersh.wordpress.com