Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch!

Last weekend we also went to the pumpkin patch in Spring Green. It was so much fun! They had a petting zoo, maizes for big and little people, apples, tons of pumpkins of course, and lots of things to play on. I cant wait to go back next year!Mom and dad thought it was funny that I kept trying to move and pick up pumpkins... I was so close to moving this one, I swear!This giant ear of corn sure made me miss those sweet corn days already...This is my "I'm so excited I don't even know how to contain it" face. It makes Mom and Dad laugh every time :)Sitting on a REALLY big pumpkin...Making my way through the mouse maize...
Next, Dad and I mastered the big maize... Dad was hoping for a corn maize, but this one was pretty tricky!
It even had tunnels you had to go through!
Offering Dad one of my snacks for making it through the tunnel...
I thought this John Deere trike was pretty neat. Can't wait until I'm big enough to really ride it!

Helping myself to an apple... Petting the goats...

1 comment:

Ava Elizabeth said...

Oh goodness Leyton you're getting so big! These pictures are so great! Wish we had as good of a pumpkin patch here in florida it looked like you had a really fun time...We miss you so much! see you soon hopefully!