Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mmmm... cookies!
One of my new favorite things to play with... the little roller thingy on the mouse!Eyeing up the perfect tree with Grandpa...Uncle Pat, Aunt Terri and I posing with Santa...Uncle Dan, Ella, Lauren and Aunt Jessie at Ella's baptism.Getting a hug from Lauren!My turn!Brody got to come too! He sure enjoyed playing with the other dogs.
We had a great Thanksgiving visiting family. It was so nice to have a long weekend, and we sure made the most of it! We were busy every day with something. Thursday was Thanksgiving at Great Grandma Krumm's with tons of amazing food as always- my favorites were the mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and cranberries! Friday brought early morning shopping for mom and dad while I stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa, and then Friday evening we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Bostow's Thanksgiving. I loved playing pool (ok, maybe just throwing the pool balls around) and it was great to see everyone. Saturday we went to get a Christmas tree with Uncle Pat and Aunt Terri, and then headed to Rice Lake for my newest cousin Ella's baptism. She looked beautiful and did great, she didn't even cry. Finally, Sunday I got baptized at the church that married mommy and daddy. I had to be brave like Ella so no tears from me! Afterwards it was time for us to head back to Dodgeville. Thanks for the fun holiday weekend guys, we miss everyone already!

No comments: