Monday, December 13, 2010

2 Week Check-up

Right after a bath- not his favorite thing yet...First time in the bouncy seat...
Leyton helping him make a phone call...
On Dec. 3rd Cal turned two weeks old. I cannot believe how fast these weeks have gone, and that he is already going to be a month old this Friday. I feel like he is growing so fast, everyday he looks bigger than just the day before. At his 2 week check-up he weighed 8lbs 6oz- a whole pound and 3oz more than his birth weight, and a lot more than the 6lbs 10oz he weighed when we left the hospital. 8lbs 6oz at 2 weeks puts him in the 45th percentile for weight. He was 20 1/2" long at his appointment, which put him in the 40th percentile for height.

2 comments:

Amy Springer said...

I can't believe the dark hair!!! He's so different from Leyton! I just went back to look at Leyton's early photos.

I love the last photo. Cute! I'm excited to hold Cal at Xmas.

Vannella Englund said...

Congrats Becky & Eric!!! Enjoy your 2 boys! I love your updates when I can get a chance to read them! Its so fun to see how you guys are doing...I was thinking of our days on 21st Ave with all this snow and seeing all the cars stuck in the lot.