Friday, March 4, 2011

Visitors!

Leyton taking his turn bowling!Cal did great hanging out at the Dodgerbowl... he slept the entire time!
Maria and her son David, with Leyton and Cal. Leyton loves David, and David was nice enough to play with him pretty much the whole time they were here!

Bryan, Elena and Cal:

Last weekend Jessie, Dan, Lauren, Ella and baby #3 came to visit us in Dodgeville. They came down to see Maddox's new sister Cecelia for a couple days, and then stayed at our house for a couple days. We took the kids bowling for the first time and I think they really liked it! I know Leyton especially enjoyed the deep fried cheese curds :). Unfortunately I didn't take hardly any pictures all weekend so I don't have much to show for all that we did, and I have none of Ella Bella! So sorry honey!
The weekend before they came down, we got to see one of my best friends, Maria. Her daughter Elena and future son in law Bryan go to UW Madison so she was up visiting them from St. Louis and stopped by on Saturday. It was so great to see them!

No comments: