Sunday, July 31, 2011

On the move

Cal started crawling just a bit before 8 months, and on his 8 month birthday my daycare lady confirmed that he is officially crawling now, telling me to mark it down in the baby book (which of course hasn't gotten done yet)! This weekend he seems to have really improved, pretty much crawling wherever he wants to go now. Here are some photos of him making his way all around the living room Friday night.

Going for the remote (its a little hard to see- its on the green blanket in the background)...
Look what I found mom! Hmmm where should I go get next? He likes to turn around and smile at me periodically when he is crawling, especially if he sees the camera! A little bribe so mom can get some more crawling photos... :) Making a move for that camera lens cap and phone!Got 'em!She keeps moving them farther and farther away from me! Ah, finally I can chew on that precious cap...and make a phone call to let some people know I can crawl now!

No comments: