Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Big!

Cal has mastered pulling himself up into standing position on just about anything. His new favorite thing to use to stand up with is my legs, like when I'm making supper for example, and I suddenly cant move! He's started walking along furniture the past couple weeks also, which is exciting and scary at the same time! I'm not ready for my baby to possibly be walking in a few short months; I feel like he was just born!Checking out the tub...Hey, Leyton's in here! And a non-related photo of my happy guy in one of his favorite places- the high chair! (as long as food is coming of course...) He's been working on getting those front 2 top teeth in for awhile now. It looks like they are really close, but nothing has popped through yet. Until then, he enjoys chewing on anything he can get his hands on!

No comments: