Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone! Hopefully you all had a great day! We headed to Dave and Kelly's for the day to have Thanksgiving with the Krumm side. There was so much delicious food as usual, and it was great seeing everyone. It also happened to be gorgeous weather, so Leyton was in heaven getting to play baseball outside with my cousins Cory and Andy! Later that evening we headed to the Bostow Thanksgiving and enjoyed Eric's first thanksgiving turkey (ok, I didn't, but the kids did...). His dad is still talking about how good it was! Since I don't eat meat I didn't pay any attention to what he did, but at one point I did see him stuffing a couple oranges inside of it! The evening concluded with me staying up way too late scouring the black Friday ads, and Eric going out to try to get me the deals!

Here is our attempt at a family photo... I don't even know why we try!Cal enjoying some pie:I think Leyton mainly stuck to the cool whip....Lucy and Lauren enjoying some pie:Hanging out after the feast- this was me trying to get a picture of the boys together:Cal was/still is obsessed with Luca. He couldn't stop checking him out:He decided he liked him so much he was going to rest his big head on him:
Not exactly sure what he was attempting here, but I'm guessing just basically trying to get as close as possible to Luca!Back in Apple Valley, Cal played with his Little People Zoo he got for his birthday from Grandma McNamara. For some reason he always hugs these animals! He hugs them by sticking them under his neck!Lots of hugs!Giving the Gorilla a break and actually playing with the zoo :). He loves this toy! When I was going through the ads I found this turkey coloring contest in the paper and since Leyton loves coloring so much he got right to work on it!Here's a photo of the gourds he painted and glittered (we got the idea from Aunt Jessie) before I threw them (they were from Halloween). He asked just the other day where they went and I felt terrible!The turkey took about a week for him to finish! He worked and worked on it, and by the end I think the kid that could color forever actually got a little sick of coloring!

No comments: