Sunday, February 19, 2012

Edinborough Park

When Eric and Leyton went by themselves Leyton came home with this nice chin band aid on... They're not exactly sure how it happened, but he got a pretty nasty cut under his chin. That was the only bad experience of the day though!On Saturday we took the kids to Edinborough Park, and it was a blast! They have a huge kids area called the adventure park, that is basically a giant play structure. I could not believe how high up it goes, and how many slides and bouncy things it had. I also couldn't believe how brave Leyton was- going up to the very top right away and flying down the slides. When he made me go up to the top I got a little sick looking over the edge for a second, and I'm pretty sure I could feel the thing swaying :). Anyhow, Eric and Leyton went right away in the morning and then after lunch and naps wanted Cal and I to go back with them. I was worried Cal wouldn't be able to do much, but they have a little area blocked off just for toddlers that only had a couple kids in it. He loved climbing up all the soft padded stuff, and trying to go down the slides. They also have a gym with neat things for the kids to ride on and another bouncy house. On top of it all, the prices are very reasonable. I am sure we will be going back again soon!

No comments: