Saturday, June 16, 2012

Haircut

Cal got his first big haircut last week, but don't get me wrong, he still has a lot of hair.  Cal's hair has pretty much turned into crazy ringlets in the back, but still has the straight bangs.  The ringlets in the back were getting really long so I finally decided it was time to cut those too, instead of just going in for bang trims all the time.  Like the last couple of times I've gone to get his bangs trimmed and asked the stylist if I should cut the curls she said not to, and warned me they might not come back.  Still, I felt bad for how hot and sweaty he's been getting under all that hair on his neck and summer's only just beginning.  So in the end, we cut about 1 1/2" off of his curls all the way around, and trimmed the bangs like usual.  Luckily he still has the curls, their just not as tight as they were. 

I realized after she had sprayed it and combed it straight that I didn't take a before pick, so I quickly took this not so great one:
This picture is pretty blurry, but basically he is bawling.  He cried from start to finish. Poor guy!



 The end result:  (again, not a great picture to compare the before and after, but I promise there was a lot of hair on that floor!)

No comments: