Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Update

I am 30 weeks now, and feeling pretty good.  So far everything is on track and looking good with the baby.  I've managed to avoid the terrible back pain I had with Cal, so I'm very thankful for that.  I've been busy getting Cal moved into his big boy bed, which he really made the ultimate push for (blog post to follow), and turning his room into a baby GIRLS room! It is hard to believe I'm going to have a girl after the 2 boys (Eric and I both say we're not fully going to believe it until she comes out :)). The room is coming along and Cal seems to like his new room and big boy bed. I'll hopefully have a blog post of the rooms when I'm all done. With 10 weeks to go it seems like baby will be here in no time now.  And no we don't have the name decided on so its good we've got some time! We still like the same 2 we had picked out for both Leyton and Cal, but there are so many others to consider too!  In the meantime we're all eagerly awaiting the arrival of Jessie's baby, which we don't know the gender of.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks baby Weimert will be here!
 
The baby bump at 30 weeks: 
 
 

2 comments:

Megan said...

You look fabulous, Becky! Can't wait to meet that little girl!

Amy Springer said...

Becky, you are too cute!!! I love you in purple. I can't wait to meet the lil gal!