Thursday, May 23, 2013

A trip to the zoo

I took the kids to the MN Zoo a couple weeks ago, on one of the nice warm days.  It was a fun day for the boys, especially since we hadnt been in awhile, but it was a little stressful with having to stop  and feed Fiona, and the kids wanting to keep moving :)  We got lucky getting to see the Tiger walking up and down the hill very close to us, and getting to see a bear playing in the water, which is always fun. 

Stopping for Lunch:
 Cal loved the chickens!
 The baby pigs were adorable as always:
 Fiona's first time in the double stroller...  I bought the car seat adapter but it didn't fit quite right so I decided not to mess with it.  She didn't love the stroller, but I cant really blame her- she looks a little funny with the giant shoulder straps by her face :)
 We spent a lot of time watching the Tiger (I had to drag the boys away):
 Snack break at the end of the day:


No comments: