Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Carving Pumpkins

The boys had a lot of fun carving their pumpkins this year, and to my surprise neither of them minded digging out the guts.  We carved them the weekend before Halloween, since Eric was in LA for work over Halloween and I wasn't about to do this alone.  So we lit them that night too since I knew we wouldn't be home to light them Halloween night, and every night after Eric lit them when we would get home from daycare Cal would ask who blew out our candles and would be so upset the pumpkins weren't lit.  I guess he thought once Eric lit those candles they would keep burning forever until one of us blew them out!  And since Eric was in LA I just kept blaming him. ;)






 Leyton went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch for school and picked out this little pumpkin for Fiona.  She seemed pleased with it!

No comments: