Friday, October 10, 2014

Random Summer re-cap

Summer was busy to say the least, and went way too fast!  As much as I love fall I still cant believe summer is done.  We had fun planting our first garden at our NR house, and even with the mild summer we were able to get quite a bit of produce from it.
Cal loved helping get it ready, and picking tomatoes to feed to Leyton :).  Cal loves farming, but hates veggies!
 Fiona helped me plant my flowers this summer!
 Some of our last harvest:
 Grandma and Grandpa were on the front page of the NR news! Unfortunately it was because their silo caught fire :(.  The one positive (?) was that the kids got to see lots of fire truck action at the farm all morning.

 Cal loves frogs!  He became obsessed this summer.  He would hold them for hours and I would have to plead with him to finally let them go.

 Cal and Leyton are a 2-man band.  They love their guitars!
 In August Eric took the boys to the air show in New Richmond.  They were so excited to see airplanes.
 The burley is still loved by everyone.  Cal loves when he and Fiona get to go for a ride together.
 Fiona has found one other thing besides fruit that she likes- Hummus!  She is in LOVE.  She would eat it by the handfuls daily if I let her...
 Cal and Maggie hugging it out at the farm! Love the dirty faces ;)
 Some days when I get to daycare Cal's hair looks like this.  It makes me smile every time.  This is how I know its time to get those bangs trimmed!

No comments: