Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Marathon Man

Just getting to the race... I don't look very enthused here, but trust me, I got pretty wild with that clapper!Here comes Dad, at about mile 20.Sharing my snacks with Juble. Dad and Justin- looking pretty happy considering they were on about lap 90...Dad re-fueling with some powerade and a "nana".My dad ran another marathon this past weekend in Milwaukee, WI. Dad and his friend Justin headed down Saturday night and Mommy, me and Dad's friends wife and boy who is only 2 days younger than me headed down Sunday really early. It was an indoor marathon around an Olympic sized speed skating track; 96 laps total! It is known to be a very mentally tough marathon, and Dad did great (although afterward he said all he could see was red and gray swirls)! There were lots of interesting things going on to keep me entertained though, including real Olympic speed skaters skating. Way to go Dad! Also, mom apologizes for the picture quality... Julie's were much better so she'll try to update this when we get them.

No comments: