Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Checking In

Holding Ella- my favorite thing to do! (Notice the cut on my forehead... as if being sick all week wasn't bad enough, I was spinning in circles on Friday and fell and hit my head on Julie's china hutch.)Hold on tight Lauren!Snack time...Brody showing off his cone... Laughing at a funny caterpillar wind-up toy. And showing off my new ball that my day care lady Julie got me!
Last week I got pretty sick and when mom and dad took me to the Doctor it turned out I had strep throat! I got medicine (that I love!) and luckily was better by the weekend. Then over the weekend I got to play with Lauren and Ella while their parents were in Florida. I took Lauren for a few rides on the rocking horse, and gave Ella plenty of kisses! On Saturday we went and saw mom and dads friends Dustin and Anna, who happen to have a little girl who is just a few months older than me. I had a blast playing with Dustin and eating all of Lydia's snacks ;), thanks guys! Then on Monday Brody had to spend the day at the vet getting his eye worked on and getting something else done... I cant remember what its called but it starts with an N... (mom just couldn't bring herself to type that word!) Anyhow, I think he had a rough day, especially when he came home wearing a silly cone around his head! I sure thought it was funny though!

2 comments:

D said...

Someday,Leyton, maybe you can teach mommy to blog and dad to Twitter. Or at least let them try it out on your site.

Susie & Tina said...

That picture of Leyton and Lauren on the horse with Leyton's big smile cracks me up. You'll have to hold onto that one for sure and show them when they're about 20 years old....