Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun in Florida!

Helping mom and dad pack...At the airport watching our plane get ready and saying "uh-oh" and "broke" a lot while the guys worked on it...that made mom feel great...Happy to be in Florida! Lately my absolute favorite thing is M&M's. I ask for them constantly and always seem to spot some wherever we go! The airport had this cool M&M guy, and then when we got to Florida there was an entire M&M World by our hotel! The hotel fridge provided lots of entertainment. I spent a lot of time putting all of my favorite things in there- Blankie, ball, fruit cups, sippy and my stuffed animal were usually in there when mom went to open it!I also liked to play in the tub quite a bit. Here I am shaving my tummy... We went to Seaworld one day, and it was amazing! We spent the entire day there- open until close!Sting ray in the ceiling...Saying hi to the ducks...Checking out the cool sand play area...Mom's favorite part...I loved the whale and dolphin shows! Mom has never seen me sit so still.Watching the dolphins play...On our way to Cocoa Beach!Sunset at the Beach...Heading out to do some shopping.Getting my picture with Rafa! (kind of)Me enjoying some delicious Cold Stone...and Dad enjoying his Oysters.
Last Thursday me and Mom and Dad went to Orlando Florida, and got back Tuesday night. Dad had to work a couple of the days down there so mom and I decided to go with. We had so much fun, and I even did well on the airplanes- especially considering we sat on the runway in Orlando for 1 1/2 hours! The weather wasn't the warmest, but we stayed busy everyday and tried to jam as much as we could into our 6 days there.

No comments: