Sunday, February 28, 2010

A busy week

Sporting my very first tattoo from Grandma Krumm!All of us in the pool playing basketball!Ella saying hello!Mom says there aren't many things cuter than this picture...Snack break...Lauren and I enjoying some of mom's rice crispy bars...Brody and I tired out from a few too many late nights staying up talking to Aunt Jessie!
Cheering for the Men's USA hockey team against Canada and wearing my hockey "Jersey". That game was heartbreaking. This past week we had a lot going on. Dad left for Dallas on Tuesday, and then his flight home got cancelled so he was stuck overnight in Chicago. Meanwhile mom and I were trying to get the house cleaned for our company that was coming! Uncle Dan, Aunt Jessie and Lauren and Ella came to visit us Thursday! Aunt Jessie even picked me up early from daycare Friday, what a treat! I loved having my cousins here, even though sharing all my toys is becoming a challenge... Saturday we met up with our friends Megan and Scott and Maddox and went to a indoor water park. It was a ton of fun- I sure love water! We also did a little shopping at some cool kids stores in Madison afterwards. Thanks for coming to visit everyone!

No comments: