Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Go Twins Go!

We got to go to a real live baseball game last Friday- my first one ever! Aunt Kelly and Uncle Dave worked on the stadium so they were nice enough to get us all tickets for the first game played by the twins at Target Field. The stadium is amazing- everyone was raving about it! Dad liked it so much he went back the next day, and is counting down the days until the opener next week. Thanks for the great time and seats Kelly and Dave! Hanging with the cousins. The babies were both at the game too!
I was very interested in the baseball game. I sat still and watched a lot of it, even when mom tried to make me get up and walk around with her I still snuck peaks of the game.
Down by the field with dad. I swear I was more enthused than this photo lets on...
Mom, Dad and I ready to go inside!

No comments: