Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Easter

Mom's cousin Cory helping me find one of my eggs!Hanging with cousin Lauren...Running for the eggs!Enjoying the rewards of a successful Egg hunt!
Ok, so this is a little late, but I wanted to say happy Easter to everyone, and let everyone know what a great weekend we had! The weekend started on Thursday when I got an ear infection (not so great) and mom had to stay home with me. We got some medicine though and I was better in no time. Friday was the Twins game, and Saturday was Easter at Grandma Sharon's house. We had a lot of fun there, and even got to see Aunt Sarah! Then Sunday we had Easter at Great Grandma Krumm's with great food and an Easter egg hunt, followed by another Easter egg hunt at Grandma McNamara's! Then it was time for the long drive back to Dodgeville. Thanks for all the fun everyone! When we got back to Dodgeville the Easter bunny had visited my house and left my basket filled with eggs and candy and a few more presents!

No comments: