Saturday, May 29, 2010

Centennial Park

While everyone else was busy working back at the house, Grandma, Aunt Jessie and mom took us kids to the park. When they come to visit we usually take them to Harris park, but this time we decided to show them Centennial park- the same park the baseball games are played at! Here are some photos from our time there.I now refuse to go in the "baby" swing, and insist on sitting on the big kid swings... Mom is always nervous pushing me, but I've never fallen off!
Trying to pump with my legs like the big kids... Grandma and baby Ella. Doesn't she look adorable in her romper and matching hat?Slides always make my hair do crazy things... Lauren does this cool trick where she goes down the slides on her tummy!Lauren and I loved these neat steps!Grace and Lucy looking happy to be at the park!

No comments: