Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Work & Play

As I mentioned earlier, everyone worked really hard on getting our house looking good last weekend! Mom can't believe that out of all the work that was done these are the only pictures she has of them working... seriously mom, not one painting picture??? Anyhow, she feels really bad... While Dan, Tina, Kelly, Jessie, & Grandma and Grandpa were busy working, we took lots of opportunities to play. We went to the park one day, and even got out the kiddie pool on Sunday because it was SO hot outside!

Aunt Kelly demonstrating her measuring skills...Dad using me as an excuse to take a break... ;) Just kidding Dad!I was so anxious to try out the new steps I just couldn't wait until they were finished.Hanging out in the pool... that water was SO cold, I just played from the edge :) Snack time...Goofy Lucy giving mom her biggest smile!

No comments: