Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just another day

Here are some random photos of what the boys and I have been up to. Nothing too exciting, just wanted to share some photos!

Cal trying out the swing... He isn't a fan of it yet, but I can usually get about 2 minutes to do something quick before he starts really wailing!Leyton ready to get outside and play...The other night Leyton decided he wanted to share some of his stickers with Cal... (reminded me of when kids stick things on other kids' backs and they don't know it...)Leyton and his paints... he asks to paint everyday basically, so I may have to start hiding them!Leyton is obsessed with his backpack lately. He asks to bring it every where we go, and then runs around the house and starts shoving toys in it as fast as he can! This morning he said "oh, I wanna take my picture with Cal and my back pack!" he's so proud of it... and Cal seems really impressed too ;)Bundled up and ready to face all of that snow...Cal in his Giraffe hat that is getting too small already! I still can't believe how fast they grow...And of course another smiling picture of Cal from today!

No comments: