Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rides!

This is a little overdue, since we did this right after Christmas, but Kelly, Jessie and my mom and I took the kids to Nickelodeon Universe at MOA and the kids had a blast. It was Leyton's first experience with rides and he loved them. Of course he didn't show much enthusiasm in any of the photos, but he still talks about Dora and the roller coaster! The roller coaster was definitely his favorite thing, and when it was really jerky I tried to put my arm around him and he actually said "don't hold me mom!". The only bummer was the lines were crazy long, so hopefully we can go back sometime on a not so busy day and go on a few more rides.

Leyton a little weary of posing with the Blues Clues Dog...
Pumped for the roller coaster!
He really did love this ride! I can't explain the serious face...
Grace is a great helper!
Leyton asks to go to Grace and Lucy's blog to see this picture of Dora and Diego all the time so I figured I'd put it on his too :)
Afterwards we ate at the Rainforest Cafe, which the kids (and adults) love! They were fascinated with the Alligator...
Watching the kids go on the rides tired Cal out!

No comments: