Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Big Boy!

I am really happy to say Leyton is potty trained!!! For the past couple months he would go at our house all the time, but we usually had accidents if we went other places. About a month ago he started going at Julie's house with only an accident every few days, and now we're going on week 2 of no accidents at Julie's! Last week Julie sent all of his diapers home with me and it seemed so crazy- like are we really done with diapers? really?!
Leyton's been talking about wanting a buzz doll for awhile (he's in love with the Woody one from Kelly) so that's what he picked for his potty training present. Eric and him went to pick it out last night and he was so excited. He also got a big packer cookie last week for going all week with no accidents. Hopefully he doesn't expect presents every week because the buzz doll was the last one! My big boy in his big boy undies... makes me smile every time.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Way to go, Leyton! I'm so jealous--you need to come teach Maddox how to go on the big boy potty.