Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Play Time

Leyton has become more interested in playing with Cal lately, which is fun to see, and I think Cal sometimes enjoys it too :). He's started to smile more and more when Leyton walks up to him or starts talking to him, which makes Leyton really excited and of course melts my heart. Here are some photos of the boys:


Going in for the kiss...
Leyon showing Cal his cool Toy Story sticker book from Aunt Sue. He is seriously attached to this book... asks to take it to nap, bed, etc. And ever since Aunt Diane told him Jessie's name he is pretty much obsessed with her- talks about Jessie non-stop. I'm thinking maybe its because he thinks its funny that he has an Aunt Jessie too?? (sorry, I have no idea why these are sideways and the others are normal...)

Ok, not really a play time picture, just another picture of Leyton posing with Cal with his closed-eyes smile!

1 comment:

Amy Springer said...

Did you guys watch Toy Story 3? I loved it! I'm kind of jealous of Leyton's Toy Story sticker book. I'm in love with Toy Story. I am 28, and this is really sad.