Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Leyton's road trip photos

I finally got with the program and got an iphone about a month ago. I am shocked and scared by how fast Leyton (and all kids from what I see and hear) figured out how to use it. I downloaded a couple games for him on it before we went to Dodgeville and he'd asked to use it on the long car ride. Pretty soon I heard the camera going off and Leyton giggling. He'd taken quite a few pictures before I had noticed, and I had no idea he even knew how to use the camera! It was actually pretty fun though to get the phone back from him and see what pictures he'd taken. He even told Eric and I to turn around and smile a couple times but Eric was driving and there is a long delay on the camera so Leyton kept missing him, and I didn't think it was worth getting into a car accident over... So, here are some photos from Leyton on his car ride to Dodgeville! Enjoy :)

Pictures of his brother:Dad driving:The mess in the van:It took me awhile to figure out what this one was, and I finally figured out it was his leg. I think it looks more like a planet :)And finally a close up of his blankie (its actually blue, not gray):

No comments: