Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fiona Photos

I've been terrible about doing blog updates lately, so here are a bunch of photos of Fiona from the last month or so.  She has grown so much already and seems to change everyday!






 There's nothing cuter than a sleeping baby all curled up!

 She likes the swing! (unlike her brother Cal, who still cant stand swinging)
 Will it ever get warm enough again to put her in shorts/rompers!?
 She likes the nuk mainly in the evenings when she gets a little fussy:
 Her cheeks are really filling out!  Reminds me of Cal's :)
 I know she's supposed to be on her back, but she sleeps really good on her side!

 Some moments are like this :)


 Fiona with her Great-grandma Krumm.  She is great grandkid number 20 I think?


 First smile!  Its really hard to get a picture when she decides to smile!  This isn't a great picture, but its the best I have right now!

No comments: