Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Grace & Lucy Cheering!

A few weekends ago Eric, Leyton, Cal and I went to the St. Croix Central football game to watch Grace and Lucy Cheer. I'm not sure who they were playing but I'm pretty sure they won... :) We ended up Leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter because it was freezing and Cal (and maybe me) was getting antsy, and Leyton was not happy about it. The few times this year Eric has taken Leyton to Dodgeville and Eastveiw games he makes Eric stay until the very end. Anyhow, Grace and Lucy did a great job on their cheers! Good job girls!

Grace is in the middle below. I joked with Kelly about how her kids were in pink and not blue, but it did make it easy to spot them!
Lucy looking cute...Grace getting the instructions for the next cheer...Lucy cheering...And Leyton enjoying the popcorn and game!

No comments: