Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fun at the St. Croix County Fair

Last weekend we went to the St. Croix County Fair, which is the same fair my sisters and I went to show things for 4-H growing up.  I had not been in quite a few years so it was fun to see everything again.  The kids and I met up with Tina, Susie and my mom to go on some rides and see Grace show her chicken.  We had fun going on rides and seeing the animals, and of course enjoying cheese curds and root beer floats :).  Eric and Kelly were doing their second Tough Mudder while the kids and I were at the Fair.  I am proud of them!

Cal really liked the rides... except the Tilt 'O Whirl that Tina took him on!  Although he looked terrified, he managed to stay on the ride the whole time without shutting it down :)
Cal loved this train ride, and although the older kids thought it was baby-ish they went on it too.
This was definitely his favorite ride!  He went on it over and over again, sometimes without getting off in between rides.



Fiona and Tommy happened to be matching so I had to get a photo:

In line for the tilt o whirl!  Poor Cal looks so happy here ;)

At least one of my kids was happy at the end of it!
Grace was super nice and took Cal down this slide for me a bunch of times.  He loves slides!


I was surprised he liked this one as much as he did since it goes pretty high in the air.

Cal and Maggie did this one a couple times together too:

Lucy and Leyton:

Cal was really interested in the horses. This girl was nice enough to let him pet hers.


Grace getting ready to show her chicken, Beauty Queen!
Kelly made it back from Tough Mudder to see Grace show:

No comments: