Thursday, July 25, 2013

Slip 'N Slide fun

A couple weeks ago on a super hot day Eric went outside to get the Slip 'N Slide going.  It was pretty funny when I came out and saw that he had hooked our two Slip 'N Slides together to make one big one.  Now when I say one big one, I think its still technically smaller that the original yellow Slip 'N Slide from when we were kids.  They just dont make them like they used to!  Or at least our cheap little ones arent quite the same :).  Anyhow, hooking them together worked good and the kids thought it was extra funny.  I thought it was extra funy when I saw Eric had put helmets on the kids!  Better safe than sorry I guess, and Cal does get pretty crazy!  (As a side note, Eric used to work at Trek and knows that helmets arent suppose to get wet, but he figured it was worth the risk;))






No comments: