Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2 Years Old!

Leyton had his second birthday last week, June 17th, and let me just say I can't believe my baby is 2 years old. The time went so unbelievably fast, it seems like he was just born! Unfortunately Eric had to be out of town for his birthday, but he was back on the 18th, so we just celebrated twice :) Here are some photos of Leyton's big day- or days...

The morning of his birthday... He really wanted to wear his Dino slippers to Julie's house and normally I'd talk him out of it, but since it was his birthday and all I thought I should just go with it :)When I picked him up from Julie's I had this giant Elmo balloon waiting for him... He LOVED it!
It was a really hot afternoon so we headed out to the pool for some water fun before cupcakes.
Leyton helping fill the pool...
Cupcake time! He thought the lit candle was pretty cool.


Dad's home from Phoenix! We did it all over again Friday night...I gave him a couple presents on his actual birthday, and then we did the rest when Eric got back Friday.Leyton checking out his new ride!
Cupcake time again! "Down Brody!"Leyton also got cards from his grandparents to open!

No comments: