Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial day weekend we got to go to a Twins baseball game! Kelly and Dave treated us to a box suite, and it was pretty amazing! I loved watching the game, eating the good food, and of course running around with my cousins. Dad made it back for the game just in time by catching a ride with Uncle Greg and Aunt Diane after he ran the Madison 1/2 Marathon in some crazy heat. Way to go Dad! (Sorry we weren't there to cheer you on this year.) And thanks so much for the fun time Kelly and Dave!
Hanging with Baby Ella...Enjoying the game with Dad!Getting a really good look... it looks like I am about to go over, but mom had a good hold on me!Of course the weekend wouldn't be complete without me helping out in the barn. Here I am pretending to drive the Gator...Helping get the milk ready for the baby calves...And my favorite thing to do- collecting the farm fresh eggs with Grandma!After all the work is done its time to play!

No comments: