Monday, June 7, 2010

Highlights from the week

We had a lot going on last week... First of all, the air conditioner went out on mom's van- which seemed odd since its pretty new still, turns out there was a recall on it so that was a big relief. After we brought it to Madison to be fixed we got to go to my friend Maddox's house to play! I had a great time, and mom and dad enjoyed hanging out too! Then the next day we went back to get the van, out to eat and did some shopping. It was raining so dad and I wore our cool matching rain jackets. :) In mom's defense, Dad already had it from a few years ago, so when she saw they happen to make a kids one a few months ago she just couldn't resist! On Saturday mom and Megan went to a movie- in a theater! Mom was so excited, and kept saying how it had been way too long since she'd been to one. So while they did that, I got to play with Maddox again and the Dads hung out. And guess what? They gave me my birthday present early- a super cool baseball helmet! I love it and wear it all the time. Thanks guys! :)


Talking over our football plays...Mom was bummed she didn't get any good pictures of us playing together- we move way too fast now days!Checking out my new helmet!Does it look like I am excited about it?Looking cool with Dad...Being silly in the "baby chair" that I just can't seem to let mom put away :)

No comments: