Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Windy City

This past weekend we went to Chicago. Its the perfect get away since its just under 3 hours from Dodgeville, and there's obviously lots more to do and see there compared to in Dodgeville. Anyhow, we had a great time, besides all the off and on again rain. We stopped at Ikea, and then went to see the house from "Home Alone"... Eric and I both loved this movie growing up (I mean who didn't!?) so when we realized how close it was to where we were we had to go see it. We also did some shopping, some general sight seeing, and then ate at an amazing pizza place. Even though I got sick while we were there eating, the pizza was good enough that I ate it again the next day. :)

Leyton started waving to the cars going by... I've never really seen him do that before!Visiting the "Home Alone" house... and by visiting I mean stopping and taking a photo...Leyton kept an eye on the strangers in the elevator...

No comments: